There are 10 new EU-funded business missions scheduled in 2020 open to European companies looking to establish long-lasting collaborations in the Republic of Korea, Japan and South East Asia.
Missions are organised by EU Gateway | Business Avenues, a flagship EU initiative that has acquired valuable expertise and robust credibility in Asia, thanks to over 25 years of successful experience in the market.
Knowing how to overcome cultural and business barriers and what key European sectors best fit the local demand makes the difference for those European companies looking to make the next step towards internationalisation.
The Programme provides a series of business services to support European companies expanding into Asia, including coaching, matchmaking and pre-arranged business meetings with Asian companies, logistic support, exhibition booths, interpreters, and promotion on local media.
Each business mission begins with a pre-depature meeting in Brussels and continues during a week of meticulously planned business activities in Asia, maximising your opportunity of success.
Each mission is open to some 50 European companies (40 to Japan) meeting the eligibility criteria. Upcoming deadlines are as early as Friday 18 October 2019, and all the business missions will be opened for online application in the following weeks.
The trade agreements with Asia, from the first FTA with the Republic of Korea to the EPA with Japan and the more recent FTAs with Singapore and Vietnam, all open new doors of opportunity for European companies willing to penetrate these promising markets.
Don’t miss the opportunity to let the EU fuel your business expansion into Asia: plan your next mission with EU Gateway | Business Avenues today, apply online now or contact email@example.com to request support on your application process.
EU Gateway to Japan
- Healthcare & Medical Technologies, Tokyo 15-18 Mar. 2020
Deadline 22 Nov. 2019
EU Gateway to Korea
- Green Energy Technologies, Seoul 3-7 Feb. 2020
Deadline 18 Oct. 2019
- Healthcare & Medical Technologies, Seoul 16-20 Mar. 2020
Deadline 22 Nov. 2019
- Contemporary European Design, Seoul 20-24 July 2020
Deadline 7 Feb. 2020
- Environment & Water Technologies, Seoul 21-25 Sep. 2020
Deadline 15 May 2020
- Organic Food & Beverage, Seoul 30 Nov. - 4 Dec. 2020
Deadline 12 June 2020
EU Business Avenues in South East Asia
- Information & Communication Technologies, Singapore & Thailand 8-13 June 2020
Deadline 21 Feb. 2020
- Environment & Water Technologies, Singapore & Vietnam 5-10 July 2020
Deadline 13 Mar. 2020
- Healthcare & Medical Technologies, Indonesia & Singapore 6-11 Sep. 2020
Deadline 30 Apr. 2020
- Construction & Building Technologies, Singapore & Philippines 2-8 Nov. 2020
Deadline 19 June 2020